CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - Attention to all Submitters
NEW DEADLINE for shipping for oral abstract submissions is MARCH 31, 2023.
The accepted abstracts will be for Oral or Poster Presentation. Allabstracts will be forwarded for peer review to the Scientific Review Committee.It is a prerequisite that the presenting author register for inclusion in theprogram. Authors who have submitted and/or have an accepted abstract must register until March 31, 2023.
Guidelines for Oral/Poster Abstract Submission:
1. A presenting author should not exceed submitting 1 abstract.
2. Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only.
3. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
4. All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee and a notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
5. To amend/change an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit an alternative abstract, please use the login and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an alternate abstract/s
6. The abstract text should be up to 200 word limit (with title, author names and affiliation details excluded)
7. Modification of abstracts will not be possible after the abstract deadline
8. Each participant may present only one lecture or one poster
Note: COMPLETE THE FORM below AND SUBMIT.
All fields are required. If there is no content, write «not applicable»
Deadline for oral submission: March 31, 2023
Deadline for poster submission: March 31, 2023
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org